Wednesday 10 December 2014

Tonight!!

Tis the season to be jolly (and for nice things) ;) Merry Christmas Smudgers! 

It's a wonderful time of the year; there's the Christmas markets (Continental one in Galway), lights and ornaments go up all around the city, and the spectacular window displays in Brown Thomas (Galway, Limerick, Cork and Dublin) go up. And they are beautiful! 

What makes your Christmas Smudgers?? 🎄

I know that a lot of colleges and universities were hosting Christmas dinners on campus over the past month, and in little ole LSAD there was a yummy Turkey going around. However, nothing could have been as good as the chicken and mash me and my friends made last night! :) this is something I think everyone should do; get a group of friends, throw on a set amount of bean each, head to aidl (that €3.99 Baron wine is divine!) and cook with the aid of Christmas tunes! 🎊 not only was it great fun but everyone was helping out - we had carrot peelers, potato peelers, chicken stuffers, and me on wine supervision and desert - my gluten free Red Velvet cake and gluten free Nutella cupcakes didn't turn out half bad! Call me Freaky Crocker ^_^ 

Now onto more serious stuff; last post I was on my way to the Neostrata event on the House Hotel, Galway, where I was pampered with hand peel, told extensively about the Neostrata products and who they cater to, and got some goodies! Let me tell you folks, its brill! ! Using the Neostrata Refine products since the event now, and my makeup stays on longer and feels lighter :) Of course, because my skin is insanely sensitive, I did get a few blemishes due to the change of my daily facial routine but it's all good now. So go get yourself a tester if you feel like your cleanser isn't doing exactly what it says on the tin or you're just in need of a boost! 

Life never stops going! Tonight, if you didn't get my tweet (@FreakySmudge), is not only the second Style in the City event, but also the Into the West Blogger Network Christmas Party :) I'm so excited!! Style in the City will be starting at around 7 with a fashion stalls and a fashion show at half 7. Taking place again in the Stock Exchange on Shop Street, Galway. There's no way to miss it as I can imagine there will be a massive queue of people outside! The event tonight is in aid of two charities, Jigsaw Galway & the Brothers of Charity, in association with Aidan Judge Stylist, Cotton Face, BecBoop.ie and the Stock Exchange Bar. 

Thee will be pictures so make sure to check out my Facebook page and Tweety account! If any Smudgers find themselves in Galway tonight then you know the only place to be is at Style in the City :) Can't wait to see the itwbn crowd again - it's been too long 💝 

Later Smudgers- Freaky's got to get her face on! 
XOXO
F.S.

No comments: