Tuesday 5 November 2013

Lazy Cakes!

Mid-term: a time for relaxation and rest.
Mid-term for Freaky: MORE WORK AND LOADS OF EXTRA STUFF THAT YOU SHOULD DO IN THE SPARE TIME YOU THINK YOU HAVE BUT REALLY DON'T!

Yes I'm one of those people at heart; I take on more than I can handle because if I get bored I get depressed but I never know when enough is enough! I'm starting to really feel the weight though- I went back into college today after the week off and got told that I look dead. I feel it.
There's never enough time to do anything really is there? Right now I can think of three assignments that need doing, the bed sheets upstairs need to be put on the duvet rather than the floor ( :/ ), so much research I need to do for other things, getting a job, getting more people to read the blog - ugh!
Sorry to go on but this is my outlet so deal! :P I kid because I love really <3

That's the thing with life actually... is it ever enough?
Since the 1800's there's been so many radical changes to our society - women in the work place, wars, diseases, Chanel getting rid of the outrageous huge dresses women used to wear for a jersey minimal look :) We thrive for more, and that's how we are all programmed nowadays. But that's a problem as well? Or is it just me that wonders what a simpler time looked like.
A simpler time but in reality it wasn't simple at all - I guess, to me, the elimination of technology creates a less threatening world.
And the competition out there is mental! Not just in fashion but the whole "the youngest person to do..." or "the one with the highest qualification in.."; Christ on a bike! It's such hard work...

I really want to move out, like I really really do! I've been hunting for a place all I need is a room-mate and ... oh yeah... Money!!!! But I'm not giving up - it's what I want and I'm a very determined person :) also known as stubborn to some people... In my head I want this little luxury;

But in reality, this little number on the left is what I'll get :/ I said it to my mum last night and this is the transcript:
me: "Mum, I really want to move out..."
mum: "No."

I was kind of like "ughh not really a request there mother!" but where she says "no", I see room for possibility and possible arguments in which I may win.. if she's asleep :)

Well that's all from me tonight gang
XOXO
Freaky Smudge


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it. So true <3