Sunday 29 September 2013

Voice It

I think I've lose my voice, I'm very hoarse today. Sound like one of those Jazz singers... this can definitely inspire an outfit for tomorrow :)

I'm keeping up again with Paris Fashion Week which ends tomorrow, also ending the S/S 14 wardrobe.  Well it was definitely fun, huh!?
I'm loving the stuff from Paris, as you do. With the likes of Vivienne Westwood, Balmain, Manish Arora, and Jean Paul Gautier, an invitation to this fashion week is every fashionistas dream :)

UNDERCOVER
I don't think I've seen such a moving collection in ages!
The way I perceive this is the inner torment one can face. A challenge. what a person is really trying to say by the clothes they wear. Sometimes we can feel invisible, alone, unwanted. But through the clothes we wear, I believe, we express more than words ever could.
"I AM HERE I AM HERE" - without these words shining through the dark all we would notice is a plain black top and skirt combo. We can feel very enraged when we think no one out there listens to us. We begin to resent the people we love for not noticing our pain or frustration. However, in times like these when we are blinded by our own troubles, we forget other people. We make other people feel invisible as well because we get so wrapped up in our own little world. Sometimes you need to "SILENCE YOURSELF", get rid of the noise of sadness and torment, to find the solution.


No comments: